Vitul™ - Blog
Book Vitul for your next project....
FOR FEATURES OR SHOW BOOKINGS HIT ME UP AT VITULMUZIK@GMAIL.COM
- Vitul a.K.a I'm So Necessary -
Fanfound.com's interview with Vitul
HEY EVERYONE CHECKOUT THE WRITTEN VERSION OF THE INTERVIEW I HAD WITH FANFOUND.COM!!!
1. How do you feel about music today? LOL!!! I Feel Music Has Really Changed. To Me A Lot Of These Artist Made It Because They Knew Someone In The Game Already. They Had The Connections, So It Was Easy For Them To Get Out There And Show Whateva Skill Or Talent They May Have. A Lot Of Em Get On Becuz The City Was Behind Em. A Lot Of These Hip Hop Artist Are Real & Sum R Fake. T.I.P, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Eminem, Twista, J. Cole & Jigga, Just To Name A Few, These Are Real Hip Hop Lyricists 2 Me. Thier Making A Difference In Music Today. Since The KRS-1 Dayz, The Run DMC Dayz, Music Has Been Whack. It Has No Meaning or Substance Anymore, To Me Everyones About A Gimmick Now, Fake Beefs, Fake Relationships, All That Goofy Crap. Music These Days Only Portray A Few Things, Sex, Money, Drugs & Partying, All That Materialistic Sh**....Its Time Hip-Hop Get Back To The Realistic Sh**.
2. Where is your favorite place to perform? Anywhere Theres A Nice Crowd Of Folks, Anywhere They Show Respect To The Artist On Stage, Cuz You Go To Some Spots And The Crowd Shows Much Disrepect If Your Not From Around There Or Ur Not Apart Of Thier Entourage. They'll Talk During Ur Performance, Jump On Stage With You, All Types Of Sh**.
3. What differences do you see between live and recorded music? Well The Main Different Is Vocals. Some Artist Sound Great In The Booth But When They Get On Stage, U Be Like, Are U Serious??? Then You Got Some That Have No Rythym, And They Lookin Nervous, No Type Of Eye Contact Or Interaction With the Crowd. Basically Thier Stage Presence Sucks A** LOL!!! Now When It Come To Recorded Music, It Has A Much Better Qaulity, It Sounds Much Better. And U Don't Have To Hear 20 Different People Spitting In A Mic, You Get One Voice, One Sound.
4. Are you signed to a label? If not, would you sign to a label? No I'm Not Signed With A Label At The Moment. I Really Have'nt Been Searching 4 One. I Just Wanna Do My Own Thang Right Now. I've Been Working With A Lot Of Different Artist And They Pushed Me To The Side So I Said If I Have To, I Will Make Myself Known To The World But, Most Definitely In The Near Future I Would Love To Sign To A Major Label. I Love All The Major Labels But I Wanna Land A Contract Somewhere Where Theres Not Many All-Star Players, Cuz When u Have An All-Star Team, The Label Tends To Show You Less Attention. So I Would Def Like To Land Somewhere That I Can Do What I Do & Share It With The World.
5. What musicians have had the biggest impact on your music? Uhm.... I Would Definitely Have To Say, Twista, Eminem, T.I. & Ludacris, Also Bone Thugs N Harmony. These Guys Right Here Made Me Wanna Continue To Write. Each One Of these Artists Have Thier Own Unique Style. When You Hear Their Sons On The Radio, No Questions Asked, You Know Its Them. To Me These Guys R Under-rated. Dont Get Me Wrong Lil Wayne Is Hot, Drake Is Hot But They Gotta Come Harder. Lil Wayne Is Right There Though As Being One Of the Best In The Game, Not Alive But In The Game.
Book Vitul for your next project....
FOR FEATURES, BOOKING INFO IS AS FOLLOWS, SEND AN EMAIL TO PATTERSON247@GMAIL.COM OR HIT ME ON THE HIP @ 773.679.0068. AS OF RIGHT NOW, IM DOING FREE COLLABS.....SO GET ME ON YOUR NEXT PROJECT ASAP!!!
"360 Degrees Of Pleasure" Coming Soon!!!
Hey ladies I know most of you been waiting 4 that ladies only mixtape i been telling ya'll about, well its almost finished. My hiphop/r&b mixtape entitled 360 Degrees Of Pleasure" is dropping in late november so Get Your Beds Ready lmbo!!!